Ohio State nav bar


The Center for Latin American Studies compiles information on grants and other funding opportunities. It is also a Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowship (FLAS) granting institution. Funding for undergraduate students, graduate/professional students, and faculty members is available from a variety of university sources. The Office of International Affairs, the College of Arts and Sciences, the Graduate School, and specific departments offer scholarships and grants for study or travel, including seed grants for faculty for study abroad, research, and course development. 

Latin American Research Funding Opportunities