Congratulations To Our Spring 2021 Whitten Scholarship Awardees!
Each year the exceptional work and research that student curators undertake with the Andean and Amazonian Indigenous Art and Cultural Artifacts Collection is recognized by way of the Whitten Scholarship.
This year’s awardees are:
- Brandon D’Souza (Biology and Spanish Major, Film Minor)
- Kelly Tobin (Marketing Major, Spanish Minor)
- Hallie Fried (International Studies and Spanish Major)
- Tamryn McDermott (Ph.D. Student in Arts Admin., Education and Policy)
- Emily Brokamp (MA student in History)
- Micah Unzueta (Spanish Major)
Congratulations again to our student curators!
The Andean and Amazonian Indigenous Art and Cultural Artifacts Collection is permanently housed in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese in Hagerty Hall 255 and supported by the Department of Spanish and Portuguese, the Center for Latin American Studies and a private donation from Dr. Norman Whitten. To learn more about the collection please visit the AAAC website and the K'acha Willaykuna main website.