Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation

February 11, 2017
The Office of International Affairs is seeking applicants for the Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad program. These grants support advanced graduate students in any field of study who possess a strong background in modern foreign languages and area studies. Proposals should focus on topics that develop research knowledge and capabilities in world areas not commonly taught in the United States. Grants support field research of six to 12 months. Doctoral degree candidates who want to apply must meet with Joanna Kukielka-Blaser to initiate the application process.


To Read More, Click Here!
Have Questions? Contact The Program Here!