Post-Doc Opportunity in the Netherlands

January 27, 2020

Post-Doc Opportunity in the Netherlands

Image
UM logo
Description

University College Maastricht (UCM): International Postdoctoral Teaching Fellow 

University College of Maastricht University is an international Liberal Arts and Sciences Honours College that specializes in Bachelor education for academically passionate and highly motivated students from a wide variety of backgrounds. As a fellow, you will contribute to teaching in the honours liberal arts & sciences BA programme of the University College Maastricht. Teaching duties include courses in Sociology and Contemporary World History and possibly in Research Methods. You will be teaching and coordinating at least one course in Latin American issues from a sociological perspective. Furthermore you might be involved in supervising Bachelor theses. Your teaching activities will take 80% of your time the remaining 20% will be available for research. The candidate must be from a Latin American country, currently living in Latin America and must have completed a PhD that is explicitly focused on Latin American issues from sociological perspective. 

For more information on University College Maastricht, please check the website: www.ucm.nl or contact: Dr. Mark Stout, Vice Dean Student Affairs (phone number +31-(0)43-3885198).

Application Instructions: LatAm Teaching Post-Doc Two Year University College Maastricht.pdf

News Filters: