Rebeka Campos - Astorkiza
Associate Professor | Hispanic Linguistics
154C Hagerty Hall,
1775 College Rd.,
Areas of Expertise
- Phonetics and Phonology
- Experimental Phonology
- Ph.D., Linguistics, University of Southern California (2007)
- M.A., Linguistics, University of Southern California (2003)
- B.A., English Philology, University of Deusto, Spain (2000)
- Campos-Astorkiza, R. (forthcoming) “Sibilant voicing assimilation in Peninsular Spanish as gestural blending”. Romance Linguistics (tentative title). Edited by Marie-Hélène Côté & Eric Mathieu. John Benjamins Press.
- Campos-Astorkiza, R. 2012 “The phonemes of Spanish”. In J.I. Hualde, A. Olarrea & E. O’Rourke (eds.), The Handbook of Spanish Linguistics. Blackwell, 89-110.
- Campos-Astorkiza, R. 2012. “Length contrast and contextual modifications of duration in the Lithuanian vowel system.” Baltic Linguistics 3, 9–41.